charcoal background

About Me

My photo
I'm so glad you dropped in for a visit, and hope you find something of interest on my blog. If so, I hope you will hit the FOLLOW button, and carry on this journey with me. It's always great to make new friends, and share our ideas and thoughts with each other. There is no telling what I will be getting myself into...just a fair warning...as I enjoy so many things! To name a few: I like drawing, painting, sketching, painting, wood burning, candle making, crocheting, canning, cooking, gardening, natural health, sharing thoughts and ideas, prepping for rainy days, and more. WHEW! I hope you enjoy it! And, I welcome any suggestions from you, as well.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a designer (for DecoArt), and a artist (published a few times in magazines). I also have a bachelor's degree in Natural Health Science's. I have so many hobbies and things I dabble in, that I hope you find something of interest!

Gallery

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yeah, I wanted to try something new this year for Christmas!


Listen, because you will only hear the REAL reason I put this ON the wall, right here on my blog.  The truth is, each year it seems to be such a hassle to the menfolk in my house to help me get my Christmas tree down.  Then, getting all the ornaments and such out, they really look like they want to pull my hair out when I ask them for their help.  But, this year in particular, we just closed our family business, and had to haul all that stuff home with us, taking up so much valuable space that it is ridiculous!  On top of all that, once all the stuff is out for me, I just can't get these guys motivated to help me decorate the tree!!  My daughter loves to help me, but she lives far away this Christmas (unfortunately) and wasn't even able to come home this year to celebrate it with us.  SOOOO...to make everyone's lives a little easier this year, I opted to just do it this way.

I mean, it was a blank wall...just begging for some attention...so I gave it some!

If you want to watch a very quick video (under 2 minutes) on how I did this, please check it out:
Click HERE to check out my new video!
I'd love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel too, where I plan on posting more video's in the near future.  Like...what did I do with this wall AFTER Christmas?? lol

I hope you like!  And would love to hear what you think of my newest venture "outside of the box"...

No comments:

Post a Comment