charcoal background

About Me

My photo
I'm so glad you dropped in for a visit, and hope you find something of interest on my blog. If so, I hope you will hit the FOLLOW button, and carry on this journey with me. It's always great to make new friends, and share our ideas and thoughts with each other. There is no telling what I will be getting myself into...just a fair warning...as I enjoy so many things! To name a few: I like drawing, painting, sketching, painting, wood burning, candle making, crocheting, canning, cooking, gardening, natural health, sharing thoughts and ideas, prepping for rainy days, and more. WHEW! I hope you enjoy it! And, I welcome any suggestions from you, as well.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a designer (for DecoArt), and a artist (published a few times in magazines). I also have a bachelor's degree in Natural Health Science's. I have so many hobbies and things I dabble in, that I hope you find something of interest!

Gallery

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Magical Fairy Garden, by Shannon Walls and Daughter

There is nothing more magical than getting to spend time with those we love!  Shannon Walls has been having a great time spending time with her little daughter putting together a little Fairy Garden in their yard!  It is so cute, and they are having such fun with it, that I asked her permission to share their progress so far.  I think you will just love it, as I certainly do!
Isn't it just precious!!  I love it.  And soon she will be adding some mushrooms that she is getting from my Etsy shop, as well as a few more little goodies that I am sending them to enjoy.  (Shhh, they are a surprise! lol...I think they will enjoy them too : )

If you have a fairy garden that you would like to share, send me a picture and I will do my best to help you share it with others who enjoy them!  Who know, you might even inspire someone else out there to begin their own little "magical patch" real soon.  Have a great day my fine peeps!!  And, thanks again, Shannon (and daughter) for allowing me to share this with others out there ; )

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! Makes me want to go out front right now and work on one, honestly! :)
    Thanks so much for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... You are going to make Quincee one happy little girl to see our Fairy Garden on your site! Can't wait to show her! We are VERY excited to get our package in the mail from you.. Will send you more pics after that.

    Hugs,

    Shannon and Quincee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she loves it! : ) I can't wait to see what you guys do with the goodies! Please keep me posted. This is such fun

      Have a wonderful magical day! Hugs!
      Tina

      Delete