charcoal background

About Me

My photo
I'm so glad you dropped in for a visit, and hope you find something of interest on my blog. If so, I hope you will hit the FOLLOW button, and carry on this journey with me. It's always great to make new friends, and share our ideas and thoughts with each other. There is no telling what I will be getting myself into...just a fair warning...as I enjoy so many things! To name a few: I like drawing, painting, sketching, painting, wood burning, candle making, crocheting, canning, cooking, gardening, natural health, sharing thoughts and ideas, prepping for rainy days, and more. WHEW! I hope you enjoy it! And, I welcome any suggestions from you, as well.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a designer (for DecoArt), and a artist (published a few times in magazines). I also have a bachelor's degree in Natural Health Science's. I have so many hobbies and things I dabble in, that I hope you find something of interest!

Gallery

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April's Fool Day!

I had thought about coming on here, typing up some grand joke to play on my friends and family...but they know me too well, so it would never work. Lol.

So, I just wanted to wish you all a great day, and remind you to be wary of those who might be just waiting to spring a joke on you today!

I'll be working on some designs this afternoon, and hope to have them uploaded to this blog this week.  My plan is to put a few on there that you can just download, as well, and create something beautiful from them!  Until then...Keep crafting!

*HUGS*
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you have gotten us so good many times in the past!! Remember the water buckets on the doors? Set off by a trip-wire!? So much fun!! LOL!! Great imagination!! Hehe. Love ya Mumsy!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete