charcoal background

About Me

My photo
I'm so glad you dropped in for a visit, and hope you find something of interest on my blog. If so, I hope you will hit the FOLLOW button, and carry on this journey with me. It's always great to make new friends, and share our ideas and thoughts with each other. There is no telling what I will be getting myself into...just a fair warning...as I enjoy so many things! To name a few: I like drawing, painting, sketching, painting, wood burning, candle making, crocheting, canning, cooking, gardening, natural health, sharing thoughts and ideas, prepping for rainy days, and more. WHEW! I hope you enjoy it! And, I welcome any suggestions from you, as well.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a designer (for DecoArt), and a artist (published a few times in magazines). I also have a bachelor's degree in Natural Health Science's. I have so many hobbies and things I dabble in, that I hope you find something of interest!

Gallery

Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Squirrels!!

Have you ever seen something so precious?  Two baby squirrels were found first by my dog Chewy, right outside his kennel, then by my husband.  They are so young that their eyes aren't even open yet!! We tried to locate a nest that they fell from, but just can't find one anywhere. The little girl has a broken leg, but with the help of some herbal compresses, it really looks much better today, and she has gained some use of it.  I actually saw her scratching herself with the toes on that foot, too...yay!!
So...feeding every two hours for her and her spunky brother, and hopefully we will get these babies raised up and healthy enough to release again.  Strange time for them to be born, though, it seems?  This late in the season?  Hmm...I dunno.  Anyone else enjoy helping the little guys out like this?  Love to hear from ya! : )

See more pics of these little guys on my FB site:  (must join first - my name there is Meadroit, or look me up by TinaKauffman)  The link is: Find them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment