charcoal background

About Me

My photo
I'm so glad you dropped in for a visit, and hope you find something of interest on my blog. If so, I hope you will hit the FOLLOW button, and carry on this journey with me. It's always great to make new friends, and share our ideas and thoughts with each other. There is no telling what I will be getting myself into...just a fair warning...as I enjoy so many things! To name a few: I like drawing, painting, sketching, painting, wood burning, candle making, crocheting, canning, cooking, gardening, natural health, sharing thoughts and ideas, prepping for rainy days, and more. WHEW! I hope you enjoy it! And, I welcome any suggestions from you, as well.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a designer (for DecoArt), and a artist (published a few times in magazines). I also have a bachelor's degree in Natural Health Science's. I have so many hobbies and things I dabble in, that I hope you find something of interest!

Gallery

Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh, what to do...what to do...lol

Ever have moments when you just KNOW you want to do something, but really don't know exactly what it is you FEEL like doing?  And, if you don't feel like doing it, it sure will show it!

That's the way I felt all day today.  I woke up with so many things on my brain, so many "great" ideas that I wanted to conquer.  But, alas...I failed to accomplish them all.

YES, I tend to demand too much of myself!  I do know this.  But, isn't life great??  What we don't have the opportunity to accomplish this day, will usually still be accessible to us the next.  And, if its not, then it might not have been meant to be in the first place...

I am not an advocate of procrastination, by any means!  But, as long as I get the necessaries accomplished daily, the rest will get taken care of in due time.  I have learned, finally, to not sweat the small stuff.  Just enjoy every day that the Lord sees fit to give me, and do the best I can!

So, that being said...today I made some fresh bread for my family!  And, I worked some more on a design I am doing for Loew-Cornell, which I should have ready very soon.  (It's so cute!)  I packed my art bag and headed to my other job (The Gaming Cave), where as long as I'm not swamped with business, I shall proceed to work more on it!

I hope your day was as blessed as mine has been thus far!

Tina

P.S. Check out http://www.loew-cornell.com/ for some of the best brushes around.  They have some awesome NEW brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment