charcoal background

About Me

My photo
I'm so glad you dropped in for a visit, and hope you find something of interest on my blog. If so, I hope you will hit the FOLLOW button, and carry on this journey with me. It's always great to make new friends, and share our ideas and thoughts with each other. There is no telling what I will be getting myself into...just a fair warning...as I enjoy so many things! To name a few: I like drawing, painting, sketching, painting, wood burning, candle making, crocheting, canning, cooking, gardening, natural health, sharing thoughts and ideas, prepping for rainy days, and more. WHEW! I hope you enjoy it! And, I welcome any suggestions from you, as well.
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a designer (for DecoArt), and a artist (published a few times in magazines). I also have a bachelor's degree in Natural Health Science's. I have so many hobbies and things I dabble in, that I hope you find something of interest!

Gallery

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Late Night Artist - Just ONE of my Titles!

I have never been a morning person...and when the rest of the world settles down for the evening, and prepares to rest...that is the time of the day I am inspired by! The quietness, the cool evenings, the "settled" feeling...I am relaxed enough then to put my ideas into motion...and create.

What about you? When do you find yourself the most inspired? And how do you make time for your crafting and works of art? Just curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment